Rotella T Vs T4

it's only $35 for 5 litres and it does have the right properties to run in a bike with a wet clutch system. Probably not exactly the same as Rotella as Shell does NOT recommend Rimula for gasoline engines. The logical naming structure of T4 to T5 to T6 and the Triple Protection identifier makes each engine oil easy to identify. I wouldn't say oil is oil unless you are a few qts low and on the side of the road. Jan 07, 2020 · Shell Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) Buy now on Amazon When in need of an ideal engine oil for heavy-duty engines , Shell Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) – 1 Gallon is a good option. The bike is NOT stock by any means, but does have over 44K miles with no oil related issues at all. sum12nv · Registered. Castrol® auto transmission fluid can restore smooth shifting, even in vehicles with over 75,000 miles on the odometer. So im out today and trying to find Rotella T 15w40 to do an oil change. It's tantalizing, especially if you're coming from a 3000 or 5000-mile. we offer great prices on rotella t4 oil changes , computer diagnostics, p. call Idaho Joe and ask him…. com Shell Rotella T 15W40 This oil motor, 1 Gal, is intended to protect against wearing machinery that occurs due to soot. TREMEC TKO 500 vs 600 TREMEC TKO 500 vs 600 von Silver Sport Transmissions vor 3 Jahren 2 Minuten, 6 Sekunden 35. Rotella oils like T3 15w-40 meets both the API CJ-4 and SM specifications, and may be used in both gasoline and diesel engines. The Motorcraft dealer put into engine, replaced after 5000 miles did show poorly to Rotella replaced at 10,000 miles. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. Physical Properties of 6061 Aluminum. Bellevue, WA 98004 Find on map >> Owner: ROBERT PHILIP -LIVING ROTELLA TRUST Building value: $1,000 Land value: $1,794,000 Total value for property: $1,795,000. Rotella T with Triple Protection technology, a new and improved formulation designed to meet the new API CJ-4 service category for heavy-duty diesel engine oils. Shell Rotella T4 15W-40; Valvoline Racing VR-1 20W-50; Due to cost and availability concerns, I am currently using Shell Rotella T4 15W-40. Buy a gallon at Walmart for around $20 to $30, does 2+ oil changes. 5w30 vs 10w30: What Oil Companies Don’t Tell You. On BITOG it sounds like most people do not suggest using it anymore. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Castrol 4T Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience? Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project. A plus for the Rotella T 15W-40 or 5W-40 is that they are readily available at WalMart and other similar places. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. Forum Main Tech Help/Race Shop Is Rotella T 15w40 now called Rotella T4?. Rotella T6 Vs Castrol 4t Oil Comparison S1000rr You Best motorcycle oil and gas s rotella t 6 5w 40 review is synthetic rotella t6 oil still jaso ma rated safe for 5w 40 synthetic sel oil s rotella t6 full s rotella t6 oil in motorcycle update you. If it comes out looking the same as it went in, you might have a problem as it’s not doing its job. 10"sierra · Registered. Rotella T-6 is a sleeper in the motorcycle world. Depending on your climate GC 0w-30 or M1 0w-40 would be a better choice for winter running, but for warmer climate you won't go wrong with the RT6. STi is catless, stage 2-ish as far as I dont really care if the cat works in the Evo, its just needs to exist basically. It provides protection against severe conditions associated with new low emission engines and older diesel engines. Sara Damergi and Kerr Drummond travel across the UK competing to find house hunters their dream home either on the coast or in the country. Phillips 66 Lubricants has developed a series of educational videos and FAQs to provide insight into the new formulations and why they are necessary. I was wondering who is running 15W-40 in their engines. Thread starter 1978elcamino; Start date Apr 18, 2019; 1. The Volvo T-13 is a grueling 360-hour, severe high temperature oil oxidation test. You're not the only one. After 2000k I replaced a starter clutch on vmax due to excessive wear and clutch on the Magna started to make distinctive clink on the first gear. From the BITOG talk the Rotella is the one of the best possible oils to use on turbocharged cars, especially now that the oil is rated SM it won't be eating up cats or anything emissions related. Shell ROTELLA ® T Triple Protection that customers have known and trusted is now Shell ROTELLA ® T4 Triple Protection ®, providing even stronger protection for your engine. Rotella T relabeled as T4? Jump to Latest Follow. 3, and Volvo VDS-3, and meets the warranty requirement of all. The bike is NOT stock by any means, but does have over 44K miles with no oil related issues at all. Rotella T-6 won that bake off, and I have used it every since. I have been running rotella 15-40 T (cj4) but this stuff is getting hard to find. Re: Rotella T or Rotella T4? in reply to [email protected], 05-25-2017 13:06:55 Steve, I think Shell Rotella (plus all the other mainstream oils) have lacked the zinc additive for some time now. There are specialty oil manufacturers that will produce high quality blends in S and C grades. belize · Registered. Rotella 15w40 843 946 26 1881 CJ-4 03/07 DINO Blackstone Rotella 15w40 996 1130 32 2054 CJ-4 04/07 DINO Staveley Rotella 15w40 1278 1555 2946 CI-4 11/05 DINO Staveley Rotella 5w40 1397 1552 2921 CI-4 11/05 SYN Staveley Royal Purple 20w50 668 763 2034 SJ 02/07 SYN Blackstone Royal Purple 20w50 1290 1337 3295 SJ 11/05 SYN Staveley. I have used Amsoil 10W-30/30 small engine oil in my last 3 mowers with Kohler engine in one and a 25 hp Kawasaki, and the most recent being a Kawasaki FX850 and. Most customers we have go with the T4 and change it a little more often. That’s just the oil doing its job. The oil carries both the American Petroleum Institute (API) diesel "C" rating as well as the API gasoline engine "S" rating. However, differences between sources, incomplete listings, errors, and data entry mistakes do occur. My performance tuner changed my oil to rotella t4 but I see everyone else using t6. Again if it good enough for a $200,000 Petrerbuilt it's good enough for me. I don't know enough to make an informed decision. to/2Zb3whg ✅2. 9000+hours and the cam and crank neither one were ever out of the block. Many years ago I met with the top engine Engineers at Kubota in Japan. And you wouldn't dare run modern oils in vintage engines with traditional camshaft/lifter design as there aren't the correct additives in them for that type of use. There is both a Quicksilver synthetic and non-synthetic. we offer great prices on rotella t4 oil changes , computer diagnostics, p. I use Rotella in every bike I own, and I’ve never had a problem with it. Shell Rotella T Triple Protection. Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project Liqui moly special tec engine oil Germany's best vs Rotella 0w20 full synthetic motor oil to advance to the championship against. Tested in over 50 million miles of on- and off-road late-model engines, it offers up to 38% lower iron wear compared to Shell ROTELLA ® T CI-4 PLUS, and up to 22% less iron wear than Shell ROTELLA ® T3 15W-40 API CJ-4. sum12nv · Registered. Not all oils meet industry standards shell rotella® T4 15W-40 does. However, I change my oil 10 times a year and the Rotella would only save me a hair over 4 bucks a change, so I really don't think I can make the switch for 40 bucks & 2 trips to the AMSOIL dude. Seems everything I could find said DO NOT put any oil in your 6. Rotella T4 (conventional) Triple Protection vs. Specifically the Volvo T-13 oxidation test, and some similar API CK-4 tests. When I had a gas generator I used Mobil 1 15-50 full synthetic. Dello vs Rotella comparison Sign in to follow this. Click to see full answer. My biggest question towards anyone who would want to use a 40 weight version of Rotella T6 in a gasoline engine is why not just use another commonly available, similarly priced oil instead which has full approval for. I went to my local Tractor Supply to grab a gallon and the old bottles that I'm used to seeing are gone and T4 was all I could find. That’s protection where it matters most - on the road. Got about 100 miles on bike since switching to Rotella T 5w40 full synthetic, Engine is quieter, Shifts are on so much smoother (like a hot knife thru warm butter is how I describe it. Even if I stand on my head, I can't think of a property that could be the reason. Rotella T6 Synthetic 5W40 Vs Premium Blue Dino 15W40: jsabatinos: Cummins Engines: 25: 04-09-2012 10:29 AM: 5-40 rotella t vs 15-40: trvlsupreme: Cummins Engines: 6: 10-05-2011 11:03 AM: Rotella T Motor Oil: yoopertim: Cummins Engines: 20: 04-29-2011 09:58 AM. 1 Illinois 71-58 in NCAA Tournament. Jan 07, 2020 · Shell Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) Buy now on Amazon When in need of an ideal engine oil for heavy-duty engines , Shell Rotella (550019921) T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic, Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil (CJ-4) – 1 Gallon is a good option. See full list on otobemo. Before I switched the oil I Synthetic oil vs rotella t4. In general, we have found conventional oils perform slightly better at reducing clutch noise vs synthetic oils. I did a detailed read of the label and found that they have replaced Rotella T with Rotella T4 as their conventional (dino) oil. Conoco Fleet Supreme Ed or Rotella T4 engine oil? Either brand I'll be using 15w40. 1 stop for all your auto needs. The Rotella Synthetic comes in 5W-30 and is too light for motorcycle use. 6% of its TBN capacity (from 10. com has 1-Gallon Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil (550045347) on sale for $19. MODEL #550045128 | SKU #1110021. Rotella 15W-40 T4 Conventional: $6/l. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. There is a new syn oil coming out called Supreme 9000 5w40 HDEO. THat's why I'm on the fence. The Rotella oil has the correct additives for the transmission and is MUCH cheaper than other motorcycle specific oils, including Mobil one for bikes. 0 Power Stroke automobiles. These isn't the statement of "energy saving" or "energy conserving" anywhere. in 1965 and later by van den Hove et al. Rotella T6 is rated JASO MA, Has it on the label. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. Best Conventional Motor Oil Bob Is The Oil Guy. Each VW oil quality specification signifies the necessary oil performance levels, chemicals, and properties in accordance to a desired Audi engine application. 6, slightly higher than AMSOIL. there is a new Rotella T5 which is a blended synthetic that's not in the same viscosity range, plus a synthetic Rotella that's not 5W-40, so. I don't know if you've spoken to Sportmotive but iirc they had some issues with fitting the 6 speed box as it was longer than the the T5 and so required some work to make the gearstick fall in the. The 5W-40 vs 5W-30 is not an issue IMO. Seems everything I could find said DO NOT put any oil in your 6. My manual on the 04 Taco calls for API SL and the Rotella T meets SM which is the latest API rating. I didn't really catch the reasoning but was willing to go along to get along. Is Shell Rotella T4 the equivalent?. yea the T and T1 mighta confused me in the store but they are both apparently diesel according to links. Dear Bob: Several friends of mine believe that using diesel oil in gasoline engines makes the engines last longer. This 15W-40 motor oil uses advanced additive technology to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern, low-emission engines and older. As we all know, oil shears, resulting in a lower grade of oil (a 30w becomes a 20w) after a few hours. Rotella T synthetic is much easier to find and it cost $22 a gallon. I need to find the current specs on Rotella t but I can tell you it does not have the same zinc content it once did. When switching oils, it is best to perform a couple of very quick oil changes to remove all of the deposits the detergents removed. The Rotella has a fair amount of Magnesium (dispersant) whereas the M1 uses Calcium (detergent). 38 a qt and good stuff for warmer weather but not synthetic. Keep your car running at optimal performance levels with Shell Rotella Engine Oil. I am glad to see from your Motorcraft report that the Phosphorus and Zinc appear to be about the same on both our samples, as I understand those are important anti-wear. Shell ROTELLA® T5 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Engine Oil with Triple Protection Plus™ technology uses synthetic base oils plus advanced additive technology to provide protection against wear, deposits and oil breakdown PLUS: Better fuel economy. Its exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. Rotella T6 5W-40. But diesel oil used as a motorcycle oil won’t necessarily provide good value. Interferon-induced thyrotoxicosis is a well-recognized complication of interferon-α treatment of chronic hepatitis C. Rotella Tripple 15w40 vs T6 5w40. I know there were rumors they had reduced the ZDDP in T4. Rotella 15W-40 T4 Conventional: $6/l. Shell Rotella T Triple Protection motor oil provides three times as much power when looking to help control wear, deposits and emissions to continuously meet the needs of your diesel engine for protection during on and off highway use. Wisdom tain't free, We pay for it with Pain Motul 300 V T4 Factory Line vs. Depending on your climate GC 0w-30 or M1 0w-40 would be a better choice for winter running, but for warmer climate you won't go wrong with the RT6. Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 15W- 40 is a leader in meeting leading OEM specifications, as well as the enhanced oil performance requirements for API CI - 4 PLUS, Caterpillar ECF-1, Mercedes- Benz 228. Rub the Yama and Rotella in your fingers. call 732-963-0701. It also provided strong wear protection in CK-4 engine tests including the Cummins ISM and ISB. It is a 'full-synthetic' oil. 58 Trending at $93. Likes Received: 1,147. Thanks for any input you may give me. Added to Your Shopping Cart. When I had my VTX I used everything from Amsoil 10W40 bike oil to Rotella T3 (the forerunner of T4) 15W40. 31 Limit (max) 0 100 Oxidation, 168h, avg A/cm Daimler Oxidation Test w/ Biodiesel Rotella T4 TP 15W-40 (avg 5 tests) MB 228. Magic: the Gathering Vs. Or, you can put the dimpled plates back in. With real world testing, Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 uses a proprietary formula exclusive to Shell. 00 | Free Delivery | Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil SAE Grade Ratings 15W-40 Tulux T600 Rotella T4 Delvac 1300 Delo 400 LE Premium Blue Tection Extra. Whats people lookup in this blog: Rotella T6 Oil Analysis Motorcycle. So I just got my FP 20g TD06 in the mail. Both Rotella T6 5W-40 and AMSOIL CJ4 oils offer low ash formulation. Sara Damergi and Kerr Drummond travel across the UK competing to find house hunters their dream home either on the coast or in the country. It did not continue. For the life of me I can't find a web resource I looked at a few years ago that had wear comparisons simulated for 100,000 miles on engines using different oils. Every time I go to get Rotella he tells me this. Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 provides excellent corrosion and oxidation protection in the presence of biodiesel 0 200 Copper, ppm HTCBT Corrosion w/ Biodiesel Rotella T4 TP 15W-40 (avg 5 tests) MB 228. It doesn't have any kind of oil quality sensor (unlike the Chrysler system). I’m located in New Orleans so I don’t have to worry about cold weather riding conditions. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. Mow I have to add a quart every 1500 miles and I have zero leaks. Discussion Starter • #1 • Aug. 1 Illinois 71-58 in NCAA Tournament. Shell Rotella T4 vs Mobil Delvac Oil NOT ALL OILS MEET INDUSTRY STANDARDS SHELL ROTELLA® T4 15W-40 DOES. 00 | Free Delivery | Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil SAE Grade Ratings 15W-40 Tulux T600 Rotella T4 Delvac 1300 Delo 400 LE Premium Blue Tection Extra. I couldn't find any other viscosity weight available in the T6. Regarding Delo vs Rotella, 10W-30 Delo XLE CK-4/SN, the spec sheet shows that it contains 760 ppm of phosphorus, while 10W-30 Delo XLE CJ-4 contains 1100 pm. Kubota prices varies wildly depending on the model and the dealership you purchase your tractor from. Other oils I tried in my 650 and 750 were plain old Valvoline 4 stroke bike oil, non-synth. Shell Rotella T with Triple Protection technology helps control vehicle emissions in two ways: 1) by reducing the rate of lubricant-related DPF blockage compared to API CI-4 PLUS oils, and 2) by virtue of the. we offer great prices on rotella t4 oil changes , computer diagnostics, p. There are accurate reports of Mahindra being the less expensive of the two. Just want to know if I missed any recent sale if not I'll wait and look out for the next few weeks. I estimate this second sample had around 75 hours on it. I am convinced that the product known as Mobil 1 TDT is a superior product to Rotella T6, both in 5w-40. MOTUL vs ЛУКОЙЛ мото масла? Motul 300V vs Rotella T6 Oil Comparison. Rotella 15W-40 T4 Conventional: $6/l. I never heard of Rotella T4 15W40 in motorcycles, the cold viscosity would scare me with a 15W tbh. If Yamalube, dump it and put in Rotella T4, dyno oil or T6, synthetic. I paid about 95. Shell Rotella T vs T4 | Otobemo. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. The Rotella T 15W-40 is superior to any other dino oil I have used. I bought Shell Rotella oil (T6) 5w-40 for my first oil change. I'm solo on the company side. Daily commuting to endurance racing and I will say shortly after using Rotella I noticed that sometimes my shifts hang up. Regarding Delo vs Rotella, 10W-30 Delo XLE CK-4/SN, the spec sheet shows that it contains 760 ppm of phosphorus, while 10W-30 Delo XLE CJ-4 contains 1100 pm. Some of these oils are highly detergent. 5w30 vs 10w30: What Oil Companies Don’t Tell You. Just want to know if I missed any recent sale if not I'll wait and look out for the next few weeks. PDF specs sheet that I would post the link to but it seems some type of filter on the forum doesn’t link links and my messages will not post. com has 1-Gallon Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil (550045347) on sale for $19. T6 is only available in 5W40, and now apparently 0W40 (which is all my local Advanced Auto carries now great). I think 15W-40 would work too, diesel or not. Case Colt Ingersoll. Shell Rotella T4 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil 18. Also, has anybody ever used the 5w-40 synthetic. A synthetic motor oil that can last a full year. All I can get locally is T4,T5, and T6. If you google "Rotella T4 synthetic" Shell claims it is an enhanced with synthetic blend base oils and they call it triple protection so maybe dino oil and partial amounts of synthetics added enough that people are having slippage problems with a Rekluse. Coolant and fans are keeping it from rising any more, but I feel like its just too warm. I couldn't find any other viscosity weight available in the T6. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 8 of 8 Posts. For AMSOIL CJ4 5W-40 and CJ4 15W-40 the TBN values are 10. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. I use Shell Rotella T in all my vehicles, motorcycles, cars, trucks. “OLD” SHELL ROTELLA T, 15W40 conventional, API CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4,CG-4,CF-4,CF,SL, SJ, SH. It's interesting to see some real data plots, rather than the usual pass / fail. Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil's high zinc formula provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track or the highway. Yes, you can use diesel oil in a gas engine, provided the diesel oil meets the appropriate specifications and viscosity requirements of your engine. And you wouldn't dare run modern oils in vintage engines with traditional camshaft/lifter design as there aren't the correct additives in them for that type of use. Fixed the leak, spun on a new FL-1995, and added Rotella 15w40 T4 non-synthetic Started it up, let it run for a few minutes to circulate, checked the level. These isn't the statement of "energy saving" or "energy conserving" anywhere. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. Dec 27, 2017 · By now, you've seen the claims: 20,000 miles before your next oil change. Compared to the last sample at 2100 miles the viscosity is stable after the initial shear. $35cdn/5L for Synthoil vs $47cdn/5L of Rotella. Its heavy-duty formula is specifically designed for use in diesel trucks and semis. Rotella 15W-40 T4 Conventional: $6/l. However, this is a general comparison that prices only the tractor and not all the other things needed like accessories, parts, service, and implements. Personally, I'll use it in the winter months when it's below freezing. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection Diesel Oil. Every time I go to get Rotella he tells me this. So, for $13. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 vs. less than $15 shipped from. 4 for several years, and never killed the cat. Machinery Talk : Message format. Bellevue, WA 98004 Find on map >> Owner: ROBERT PHILIP -LIVING ROTELLA TRUST Building value: $1,000 Land value: $1,794,000 Total value for property: $1,795,000. But with IPv6, you can connect with more content, more devices, and more people than ever. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Castrol 4T Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience?! Anything that I missed?. Rotella Tripple 15w40 vs T6 5w40. 1; 2; Next. A compression ratio of 9/1 while othe gens are 8. edit: Not the triple. Most customers we have go with the T4 and change it a little more often. Select location to view pricing. it has the JASO-MA rating and I've run it in all my bikes for decades. Provides significantly lower wear, exceptional deposit control and engine cleanliness for both pre-2007 engines and the latest performance and emissions systems technology found on new engines. Jump to page: 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 18631864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 > Forums List-> Machinery Talk. The logical naming structure of T4 to T5 to T6 and the Triple Protection identifier makes each engine oil easy to identify. I have been using wal-mart filters, super tech 6607 or 7317 made by champion filter co. sible for the aberrant thyroid Ia antigen expression seen in these conditions [8,9]. One nice factor is that it doesn't have the "friction modifiers" some fuel saving oils do and is compatable with wet clutches that bikes and some ATVs use. Shell Rotella T4 can be effective for both new and old engines. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. Rotella T6 vs Motul 300V. Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 (CI-4) has more than 1. and my roomy had a T3/T4 for his integra. 3? - PowerStrokeArmy. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Motul 300V. Minnesota 88. Rotella is the brand name for a family of oils produced by Shell, not a specific oil. I tend to opt for the Mobil 1 version as it seems to last a little longer (doing oil analysis) than the Rotella T Synthetic. Apr 18, 2019 #1 For a powersports. Shell Rotella T4 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil 18. Unless I'm missing somethingAfter using Shell Rotella oil's since the early 80's I just returned a case of Rotella of T-6 full synthetic for a case of Motorcraft oil for my 6. php?pass=aodhfherkejkerjk&q=rotella-t4-vs-t5): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/u96605/chavalahru/www/ees/5jlk7t6vucrfm. opfor2 · Registered. I dont agree! Polaris Oil is somebodys oil put in a bottle with Polaris name on it! Polaris does not. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection Diesel Oil. Shell Rotella TV Spot, 'Tireless Industry'. T6 which is full synthetic 5-40 and is also certified to the JASO MA spec. Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 provides excellent corrosion and oxidation protection in the presence of biodiesel 0 200 Copper, ppm HTCBT Corrosion w/ Biodiesel Rotella T4 TP 15W-40 (avg 5 tests) MB 228. I've settled on non-synthetic Shell Rotella T 15w40. dollars per troy ounce. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection has a proven legacy of performance and is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty engine applications. I also change my oil frequently. User named Sarkozy ran Rotella T6 in his gas engine. Seems to be a very good choice for a shared sump. A synthetic motor oil that can last a full year. I'm thinking of switching both the Evo and the STi over. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. Shell Rotella T6 is a full-synthetic heavy duty engine oil that combines the proven technology of Rotella T Triple Protection with the benefits of synthetic motor oils. Interferon-induced thyrotoxicosis is a well-recognized complication of interferon-α treatment of chronic hepatitis C. However, Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 does not carry any "S" API ratings. 5w-40 refers to the viscosity of oil. OEM SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS SAE 15W-40 API and OEM Approvals API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4. You can browse through the catalog by clicking on the product category tabs above. Joined Dec 2, 2019 · 6 Posts. Shell advices Helix oils for gas engines and Shell Advance for motorcycles. The thyroid gland has always been known, but its function was unclear for a long time. I find the Ape v4 to be a noisy engine regardless of the oil I'm using. So, I have understood from the other thread that it is not desired for use in our boats. Shell Rotella T vs T4. I would still send off a sample vs just tossing oil or going along with what others said about the vehicle in front of you. Offline ofspunk7 Well-Known Member. Apr 18, 2019 #1 For a powersports. Dec 27, 2017 · By now, you've seen the claims: 20,000 miles before your next oil change. Joined Jan 22, 2017 · 40 Posts. The line includes engine oils, gear oils and coolants. in 1965 and later by van den Hove et al. call Idaho Joe and ask him…. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Castrol 4T Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience? Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project. Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 - 18. The biggest difference in the Rotella vs. I also change my oil frequently. My biggest question towards anyone who would want to use a 40 weight version of Rotella T6 in a gasoline engine is why not just use another commonly available, similarly priced oil instead which has full approval for. Bike was stored in a heated garage with fresh t6 and when I took her out the shifting sucked after 2nd gear. I have used rotella t4 and the rotella t6in several bikes 2013 ZX6R, YamahaFjr1300, 01 SV650 in real world settings. Shell Rotella T-6 vs T-4. I haven't seen any issues in 200k miles of street riding and 3years of roadracing (where I was the "team mechanic" for 5 riders/8 bikes) with the 5w40 "diesel" oils. All Rotella T4 products have the same amount of zinc/phosphorous. Thanks for any input you may give me. can-am's only run dry clutch systems so you could use regualr motor oil also but i haven't found it $7 a litres. Shell Rotella T Triple Protection. Shell ROTELLA® T5 vs T6 Diesel Engine. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Castrol 4T Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience? 3:24. The answer all about OIL to use on the KA-T Post by metalshark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm There are many questions, myths and legends in oil, this is my attempt to answer them. The move to IPv6 won’t affect how you access IPv4 content. Shell Rotella T Triple Protection motor oil provides three times as much power when looking to help control wear, deposits and emissions to continuously meet the needs of your diesel engine for protection during on and off highway use. It is an accurate representation in every case. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS A. Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project 6:12. Rotella 5-40 full synthetic is Cheap and is JUST as good if not better than any other full sythetic. I bought Shell Rotella oil (T6) 5w-40 for my first oil change. It is a great oil and the price is right. Regarding Rotella, I will be the dissenting opinion. 00 20 Red Line Diesel Synthetic 15W40 CI-4 plus CI-4[/LEFT]. Rotella T comes in different blends and grades. Use Rotella T Motor Oil in passenger cars, light trucks, fork lifts and farm equipment to. This is called the T4 temper. S Rotella T6 5w 40 Sel Engine Oil 2 5gal 99 honda superhawk rotella t6 5w 40 syn 3 500mi bob is the oil guy vwvortex com oil analysis 10k on rotella t6 27k gti rotella t6 15w 40 bob is the oil guy s rotella t synthetic full analysis honda motorcycles. And I've been running Rotella 15w40 in mine. I run 10-30 Trop-artic in some and 15-40 Rotella in the ones that get used hard and get hot. Rotella T vs. 3 Powerstroke Diesel The Shell Rotella T6 is one of the best in the business. When switching oils, it is best to perform a couple of very quick oil changes to remove all of the deposits the detergents removed. Share your thoughts! Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Castrol 4T Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience?. I have used Amsoil 10W-30/30 small engine oil in my last 3 mowers with Kohler engine in one and a 25 hp Kawasaki, and the most recent being a Kawasaki FX850 and. Anyone have any knowledge on this. Every ,and I mean every, store is out of Rotella T. Jump to page: 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 18631864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 > Forums List-> Machinery Talk. edit: Not the triple. Seems to be a very good choice for a shared sump. I've never heard of oil filters designed specifically for synthetic oil. The answer all about OIL to use on the KA-T Post by metalshark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm There are many questions, myths and legends in oil, this is my attempt to answer them. I also change my oil frequently. Provides significantly lower wear, exceptional deposit control and engine cleanliness for both pre-2007 engines and the latest performance and emissions systems technology found on new engines. The test pushes oil marketers to develop engine oils that are resilient in challenging operating environments of newer, more fuel-efficient engines. So im looking to change my 50 mile old t6 with something else. 2008 Kubota ZD331-60 1994 Kubota B1550 4WD/Belly Mower 1984 Toro 32" Ride On 1949 John Deere A. The latest evolution in hardworking protection. So im out today and trying to find Rotella T 15w40 to do an oil change. For additional product information, when you are on the individual product page, just scroll down to the "Additional Information. For the 15W-40 Diesel and Marine Oil, the TBN is 12. I have used rotella t4 and the rotella t6in several bikes 2013 ZX6R, YamahaFjr1300, 01 SV650 in real world settings. In this case, we recommend you use Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 full synthetic heavy duty engine oil or Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 as they contain a higher level of zinc. Compared to the last sample at 2100 miles the viscosity is stable after the initial shear. That doesn't mean it's necessarily bad for your motor but it means that it's not been certified. Each bottle holds 1 gal of motor oil. Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection® heavy duty engine oil has been formulated to provide Triple Protection technology against wear, deposits and oil breakdown. The only thing that made low-zinc oils workable at all was the introduction of roller tappets. There is ZERO reason to buy motorcycle specific oil. Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection SAE 15W-40 oil uses advanced additive technology to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern. is a Wellcome Senior Research Fellow in Clinical Science. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection Diesel Oil. The Volvo T-13 is a key barrier against engine oils with inadequate oxidation protection. I was wondering who is running 15W-40 in their engines. But this Valvoline 10W 40 is sure good and smooth. Re: Rotella T4 15w 40 Post by Cliffm » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:04 pm RGrew176 wrote: Source of the post This could explain why my mechanic prefers to change the oil in his customers boats in the spring vs the fall. Again if it good enough for a $200,000 Petrerbuilt it's good enough for me. Sole reason I didn't grab the T5 was the not mentioning of JASO MA. Seems to be a very good choice for a shared sump. Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct. It claims to protect against wearing machines because it becomes soot and prolongs. Shell Rotella T3 15W-40 Oil is or was manufactured by Shell Oil Corporation. Kubota prices varies wildly depending on the model and the dealership you purchase your tractor from. I am not totally sold on the synthetics. You can browse through the catalog by clicking on the product category tabs above. But just doesn't carry the certification(s). Click to see full answer. Rotella 4-Cycle oil provides quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven additives to fight engine corrosion and wear. 9 Liter TDI's that have oil consumption problems between 10k mile oil changes, while the Mobil 1-TDT never drops on their dipstick. Gonna stick with Rotella T synth for her out. 3 Powerstroke Diesel The Shell Rotella T6 is one of the best in the business. Shell’s Rotella Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil will prove to be a good investment for owners of 6. Called Shell tech line and they said the T4 is T re-branded? They said it still has all the same ZDDP additive levels as the T but simply re-packaged for some reason. It's tantalizing, especially if you're coming from a 3000 or 5000-mile. But both oils are excellent - I run Mobil 1 TDT in the Dmax and Rotella T syn blue bottle in everything else from the lawn mower to the. Some here use Walmart house oil and their bikes haven't blown up yet. The Rotella Synthetic comes in 5W-30 and is too light for motorcycle use. But diesel oil used as a motorcycle oil won’t necessarily provide good value. It includes advanced additive technology that adapts to your driving conditions to protect against wear, deposits and oil breakdown. I am glad to see from your Motorcraft report that the Phosphorus and Zinc appear to be about the same on both our samples, as I understand those are important anti-wear. THat's why I'm on the fence. Each bottle holds 1 gal of motor oil. Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project 6:12. Rotella® T6 oil offers enhanced fuel economy capability* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability. And I decided to road test it, last night. 9 Liter TDI's that have oil consumption problems between 10k mile oil changes, while the Mobil 1-TDT never drops on their dipstick. Before I switched the oil I Synthetic oil vs rotella t4. Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection® heavy duty engine oil has been formulated to provide Triple Protection technology against wear, deposits and oil breakdown. Hey guys, don't hate on me too much for starting another oil thread. As much as I resisted using Rotella (I'm a Valvoline Premium Blue fan for diesel applications vs Rotella), I chose Rotella T4 for the Rebel. Shell Rotella Gas Truck vs Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil compared using an independent oil testing lab, and tested by Project Shell Rotella ✅1. I would not expect to find it a WalMart or such. Motorcycle Oil Comparison! Rotella T6 vs Motul 300V. With millions of miles of real world testing, Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 uses a proprietary formula exclusive to Shell. I know there were rumors they had reduced the ZDDP in T4. Shell ROTELLA ® T Triple Protection® meets or exceeds API CJ-4 requirements and is designed to provide triple-action performance to help control wear, deposits and emissions. Carolina Son. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 23, 2018. 4 years ago. 8T Year: 2004 Mileage: 180,000 miles Oil Change Interval (OCI): 9k miles Oil: Shell Rotella T6 5W-40. I am asking because the guy I bought my 2009 GW from was using Shell Rotella T oil. Keep your car running at optimal performance levels with Shell Rotella Engine Oil. Have a yanmar 3ym30, 3 years old. Liquimoly is actually cheaper for me to buy than Rotella. Regarding Delo vs Rotella, 10W-30 Delo XLE CK-4/SN, the spec sheet shows that it contains 760 ppm of phosphorus, while 10W-30 Delo XLE CJ-4 contains 1100 pm. I know there were rumors they had reduced the ZDDP in T4. Since the changing of the recipe… they have seen lots of clutch fiber failures. Best Conventional Motor Oil Bob Is The Oil Guy. Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection Engine Oil is by far the most theoretically upgraded formulation. 7317 is slightly longer but still fits well. I used nothing but Rotella T4 in my Kubota L4200 for 20 years without any issues up until I sold it in order to purchase my new L5060. I don't know enough to make an informed decision. From the BITOG talk the Rotella is the one of the best possible oils to use on turbocharged cars, especially now that the oil is rated SM it won't be eating up cats or anything emissions related. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. I have ~3000 miles on a new-to-me motor with ~150,000 miles that replaced the one that had a #4 crankshaft thrust bearing failure on it this spring. Thread starter 1978elcamino; Start date Apr 18, 2019; 1. I had a hard time believing this so I came home and started doing some searches and making some calls figuring Id have to order some. THat's why I'm on the fence. The Rotella Synthetic Blend comes in 10W-40, 10W-30 and 0W-30. Been running Rotella 5W40 for 3k miles now, waiting for it to hit 4k before I get a Dyson. Shell Rotella T vs T4 | Otobemo. Devdutt Pattanaik takes an eye-opening look at the myths of India and of the West -- and shows how these two fundamentally different sets of beliefs about God, death and heaven help us consistently misunderstand one another. Conoco Fleet Supreme Ed or Rotella T4 engine oil? Either brand I'll be using 15w40. Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct. Still cheaper than $9/quart. 1 of 2 Go to page. Navigation: Is Rotella really bad on a 7. Only the last few weeks. Lemme know who long synthetic takes. Likes Received: 1,147. 3L IDI Diesels' started by Diesel Max, Oct 12, 2009. Rotella is good stuff and a lot of people are using it in VW's with turbos. you may wonder who am I and how qualified am i to answer the questions, I am employed by the Ashland oil company and they make many quality oil based products the. Object Moved This document may be found here. We use Amsoil in all of our engines except our large equipment(big diesel engines) we use Rotella in those. 9000+hours and the cam and crank neither one were ever out of the block. Liquimoly is actually cheaper for me to buy than Rotella. For example, if your gas engine calls for a 5W-30 motor oil that meets the API SP specification, you can safely use a diesel oil of the correct viscosity that meets the API SP spec. But any oil from a major supplier that meets the specifications the engine manufacturer recommends is going to be fine. The Volvo T-13 is a grueling 360-hour, severe high temperature oil oxidation test. Rotella vs Delo Discussion in '6. The answer all about OIL to use on the KA-T Post by metalshark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm There are many questions, myths and legends in oil, this is my attempt to answer them. The full portfolio of new products that meet API CK-4 and FA-4 performance standards are now on the market. Rotella oil is a Shell oil product, not some off the wall brand. Thyroid cell proliferation is regulated by the concerted action of TSH/cAMP and serum growth factors. 1; 2; Next. Valvoline 10W-40 Conventional: $10. I dont agree! Polaris Oil is somebodys oil put in a bottle with Polaris name on it! Polaris does not. Re: Anyone run Shell Rotella in their gasser? and dumb question about change oil lig The "Change Engine Oil" light is calculated based on RPM, temperature, miles, stuff like that. to/2Zb3whg ✅2. I’m located in New Orleans so I don’t have to worry about cold weather riding conditions. 58 Trending at $93. I think i saw like a T3 that was maybe a straight 30 weight, heck I can't remember. Shell ROTELLA® T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil with Triple Protection Plus™ technology delivers all the protection you've come to Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic CJ-4/SM. in 1965 and later by van den Hove et al. I did previously read threads and mentions in reviews on this 'rotella 40 electric demolition/jack hammer' but was confused still but I think either of those shell 40s would be fine. Share your thoughts! What oil do you use, and what was your experience?! Anything that I missed? Let me. Is Amsoil any better than Rotella Synthetic, and if so whats the difference? When you add the shipping costs associated with Amsoil Rotella comes out cheaper. to provide extra performance Shell Rotella T4 performs well in both older and new engines, Exclusive low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulates filters found on the latest low emission vehicles. Meaning, the engine will give optimal performance for an extended period. I use Rotella T 5w40 currently for the Auto-Rx rinse in my 1. Just want to know if I missed any recent sale if not I'll wait and look out for the next few weeks. The Rotella T 15W-40 is superior to any other dino oil I have used. What is the difference of two of this product? Where is that should you choose? Shell Rotella T Rotella T is a special design for heavy duty diesel and fleet mix in all types of road services. Rotella is good stuff and a lot of people are using it in VW's with turbos. Re: Rotella T4 15w 40 Post by Cliffm » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:04 pm RGrew176 wrote: Source of the post This could explain why my mechanic prefers to change the oil in his customers boats in the spring vs the fall. The oil carries both the American Petroleum Institute diesel "C" rating as well as the API gasoline engine "S" rating. That’s protection where it matters most—on the road. But just doesn't carry the certification(s). Mine is a 1998 Response wit. Both gold and platinum are shown in U. dollars per troy ounce. Shell Rotella ✅1. https://bobistheoilguy. Kajtek1 , Sep 22, 2017. It is currently running the Rotella 10w30, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. it has the JASO-MA rating and I've run it in all my bikes for decades. 99 at Autozone. I would still send off a sample vs just tossing oil or going along with what others said about the vehicle in front of you. Not all oils meet industry standards shell rotella® T4 15W-40 does. Synthetic oil usually doesn’t form such a thick, black sludge caused by oxidation. Mine is a 1998 Response wit. But both oils are excellent - I run Mobil 1 TDT in the Dmax and Rotella T syn blue bottle in everything else from the lawn mower to the. Hey guys, don't hate on me too much for starting another oil thread. Not sure if this has been posted before, but it's some OEM HDEO engine oil tests applied to Shell Rotella T4 15W40 and Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W40. 198 results for rotella t. Request Demo to View More. It is hot outside, but same as any other year. TLDR: buy shell rotella 15w40 heavy diesel oil at walmart for $12/gallon, change oil every 2000-2500 miles. It is a 'full-synthetic' oil. It includes advanced additive technology that adapts to your driving conditions to protect against wear, deposits and oil breakdown. The latest evolution in hardworking protection. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection Diesel Oil. Use Rotella T Motor Oil in passenger cars, light trucks, fork lifts and farm equipment to help protect their engines. THE GF-6 STANDARD. after switching to Rotella T6? I put T6 5w40 weight in mine a couple weeks ago prior to a 500 mile trip and she ran fine, and the trip was in 90+ degree heat (West Texas riding). I'd suggest the BITOG popular Schaeffers Oil. The word 'synthetic' on the T6 jug is for 'marketing' purposes only and is not a 'refinery process' word. With millions of miles of real world testing, Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 uses a proprietary formula exclusive to Shell. the oil was black already. Full-Race is proud to release the Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold for the 3SGTE powered Toyota Celica / Second Gen 3SGTE MR2. Shell Rotella T - 550045348 5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 Diesel Motor Oil (9 Pack) Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 Heavy Duty Diesel Oil, 1-gallon By shell-rotella 8. Otherwise, I run Rotella T5, a 15w40 semi synthetic. Rotella 15W-40 T4 Conventional: $6/l. One nice factor is that it doesn't have the "friction modifiers" some fuel saving oils do and is compatable with wet clutches that bikes and some ATVs use. Jump to page: 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 18631864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 > Forums List-> Machinery Talk. The latest evolution in hardworking protection. I know there are a few threads that discuss using Rotella T oil in our cars and this may have already have been covered (I searched but didn't find anything) but I E-Mailed shell expressing disappointment that Rotella T6 isn't certified for VW 507. In the last year they have renamed that oil by adding T4 to it but it is the same Triple Protection oil which is excellent oil. The answer all about OIL to use on the KA-T Post by metalshark » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:32 pm There are many questions, myths and legends in oil, this is my attempt to answer them. T5 is the synthetic blend and T6 is full syntheticl. MECHANISMS OF T g RETRIEVAL BY THYROID CELLS. Joined Jan 2, 2002 · 3,310 Posts. In this case, we recommend you use Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 full synthetic heavy duty engine oil or Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 as they contain a higher level of zinc. Rotella 5W-40 (recommended viscosity for modern Vespa) T6 Synthetic: $8/l. Likes Received: 1,147. Posted on September 13, 2017 September 12, 2017. However, Rotella T with Triple Protection 15W-40 and our soon to be introduced Rotella T Synthetic 5W-40 CJ-4 do meet JASO MA. The bike is NOT stock by any means, but does have over 44K miles with no oil related issues at all. 1 10w-30 i would get lifter tick at cold startup for 10min and it wouldnt go away sometimes even after driving it and i stop i still would get tick unless i got on it then it would stop but now that i switched to shell rotella t6 synthetic 5w-40 the lifter. The main reason I changed is the Motul is the district rep lives down the street. And one way we challenge ourselves is by putting our oils to the test, along with other oils on the market. Is Rotella T going to clog it? or just ruin its. I need to find the current specs on Rotella t but I can tell you it does not have the same zinc content it once did. Followers 1. I assumed using diesel oil in my propane fueled engine was, if anything, better. It is comforting to hear that there doesn't seem to be a huge negative effect from using diesel oil in a propane fueled engine. Shell Rotella T4 products will maintain their white bottle, Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend products will maintain their silver color and Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic products will continue in blue bottles. the only engine I have that gets lighter oil is in a corvette and that gets mobil 1 5/30. I know there were rumors they had reduced the ZDDP in T4. 0L Power Stroke Diesel - Motorcraft oil vs Rotella - Since I retired I only put on about 10,000 miles a year. Rotella oils like T3 15w-40 meets both the API CJ-4 and SM specifications, and may be used in both gasoline and diesel engines. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. Shell Rotella T is a line of heavy duty engine lubrication products produced by Royal Dutch Shell. Interactive chart comparing daily gold and platinum prices over the last 10 years. Mahindra vs. Even if it has a lower price tag. Dec 27, 2017 · By now, you've seen the claims: 20,000 miles before your next oil change. In this cross reference tool, PSC offers this Shell Rotella T3 15W-40 Oil and/or equivalent products of the similar quality and performance. I assumed using diesel oil in my propane fueled engine was, if anything, better. I highly recommend it. NOT use this Oil. Reply to this topic;. Welcome to Ford Customer Service Division's Motorcraft ® Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants U. Reasonable only if the mechanic mania confused when faced with the situation where you have to select the oil correctly. Rotella T relabeled as T4? Jump to Latest Follow. So, when Irate Diesel Performance introduced its T4 turbo mounting kits, they caught on like wildfire. I'm not sure how those additives work with a catalytic converter equipped vehicle. He ended up selecting 15W-40 Rotella T4 and it turns out that was a great choice for his flat-six, but also for lots of classic car engines. WKU Halls of History. One would assume if you went against GM engineering and deleted, that one also went against GM engineering and their original oil intervals. Our superb quality, combined with our low wholesale prices, makes us your No. Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 15W- 40 is a leader in meeting leading OEM specifications, as well as the enhanced oil performance requirements for API CI - 4 PLUS, Caterpillar ECF-1, Mercedes- Benz 228. Using good oils and regular change intervals, it doesn't matter much what oil you pick and what you switch to as long as it's all quality stuff. Rotella is good stuff and a lot of people are using it in VW's with turbos. Use Rotella T Motor Oil in passenger cars, light trucks, fork lifts and farm equipment to help protect their engines. 89 12 Cummins/Valvoline Premium Blue Syn. Play Robots vs Zombies - Defend the city from the invading zombies!. Rotella is the brand name for a family of oils produced by Shell, not a specific oil. Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 IS NOT SN RATED, it is not for use with catalytic converters. With temperatures commonly below zero F up there, I considered 20W-50 to be "slightly" too thick for that environment. Just running low in stock for T6, anyone know if this was on sale in the last few weeks at Crappy Tire or TSC. I've used Rotella T6 for many years in my ATVs and in my Duramax until I (reluctantly) sold it. Dec 27, 2017 · By now, you've seen the claims: 20,000 miles before your next oil change. Jump to Latest Follow. Rotella T vs. Shell Rotella T4 products will maintain their white bottle, Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend products will maintain their silver color and Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic products will continue in blue bottles. At Shell Rotella,® we believe in the strength of our technology. 2% ash (JASO MA spec limit) so it can not be classified as JASO MA. Rotella T6 vs Motul 300V. Well, Advance Auto was running a $5 in-store rebate on Rotella T4 10w-30 Conventional Diesel Oil. diesel oil filter cummins 6. T5 is the synthetic blend and T6 is full syntheticl. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection has a proven legacy of performance and is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty engine applications. I use the Rotella 5-40 in my turbo integra for about a year. Rotella® T6 oil offers enhanced fuel economy capability* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability. Shell Rotella T4 vs Mobil Delvac Oil. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell Rotella ® T Triple Protection you have come to depend on. He ended up selecting 15W-40 Rotella T4 and it turns out that was a great choice for his flat-six, but also for lots of classic car engines. This is a 3000 mile interval in my Yamaha FZ6. Write a Review. And Motul semi-synth in the 750, didn't shift very smooth.